Every religion concentrator has a faculty adviser who signs his/her study card and is available for consultation. In most cases, academic advisers share intellectual interests with their advisees. Concentrators meet with their advisers at the start of each term to discuss their concentration plan and intellectual interests. The Director of Undergraduate Studies makes all advising assignments and manages all advising relationships. If you would like to request a specific adviser, or if you have general questions about advising, please contact the Director of Undergraduate Studies.
Plan of Study Forms for Undergraduates
- Option A: Two Major Traditions in Comparative Context
- Option B: One Major Tradition in Comparative Context
- *Option C: Joint Concentration with Religion as the Primary Field
- *Option D: Joint Concentration with Religion as a Allied Field
- Religion as a Secondary Field
*Students pursuing a Joint Concentration must also complete the college form "Joint Concentration Application".
- my.harvard.edu - for current students and faculty
- Harvard University Course Catalog - searchable database across schools
- FAS Course Meetings Location Report
- Historical: FAS Registrar Courses of Instruction, The Study of Religion section