Faculty Report Forms
For comprehensive student academic information, please refer to student record in the advising section of the SIS found at my.harvard.edu.
- G1: Your advisee should review their Plan of Study with you; you may approve their email submission with an email confirmation or sign their paper form.
- G2: Second Year Review
- G3 and up: General Examinations Report (if needed, Re-examination Report)
- G3 and up: Prospectus Committee Chair Report
- G5 and up: Dissertation Defense Chair Report
Graduate Student Forms
Financial Forms for Visitors, Students, and Faculty
You may submit forms by email, or mail (during COVID-19, please do not send via mail). If you are a visitor, the Student & Visitor Reimbursement Form and a W-9 are required.
- Student & Visitor Reimbursement Form *Be sure to include your current address to avoid errors in mailed payments and your signature.
- I-9 The link takes you to the most current I-9 info; downloadable from their homepage.