General Resources for Students
- FAS 5-Year Academic Calendar
Harvard Real Estate Services
Area apartments and on-campus housing
The Study of Religion
Barker Center CSR Seminar Room (403), small meeting room (303), or teaching fellow office (408). Priority is given to CSR courses and faculty, then section meetings, followed by one-time events (both internal and external) Contact Staff Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may submit forms by email, mail or fax. If you are a visitor, the Student & Visitor Reimbursement Form and a W-9 are required.
- Student & Visitor Reimbursement Form *Be sure to include your current address to avoid errors in mailed payments.
- W-9 *A new W-9 is required if you have not been REIMBURSED (this is different from being paid) in the last 6 months.
- I-9 The link takes you to the most current I-9 info; downloadable from their homepage.
- W-4 Employee Withholding Form
Foreign Individual Vendor Request Form
Foreign individuals should submit this form instead of a W-9. After submitting this form, individuals will also need to complete the GLACIER program (an online Self-Service tool to determine U.S. residency status) and submit required documents to the NRA Tax Group office. The individual will receive an email from email@example.com information on how to log into the GLACIER program. A hold will be automatically placed until the individual submits the GLACIER documents to the NRA Tax Group.
- Faculty Universal Expense Form
*Paper clips please - thank you!
Related Organizations at Harvard
Many of these organizations have their own events calendars and mailing lists. We do not usually repeat events from the mailing lists of other organizations in our own newsletter, so if you are interested in staying up to date, you are encouraged to subscribe to the appropriate mailing list.