You may submit forms by email, mail or fax. If you are a visitor, the Student & Visitor Reimbursement Form and a W-9 are required.
- Student & Visitor Reimbursement Form *Be sure to include your current address to avoid errors in mailed payments.
- W-9 *A new W-9 is required if you have not been REIMBURSED (this is different from being paid) in the last 6 months.
- I-9 The link takes you to the most current I-9 info; downloadable from their homepage.
- W-4 Employee Withholding Form
- Foreign Individual Vendor Request Form
Foreign individuals should submit this form instead of a W-9. After submitting this form, individuals will also need to complete the GLACIER program (an online Self-Service tool to determine U.S. residency status) and submit required documents to the NRA Tax Group office. The individual will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org information on how to log into the GLACIER program. A hold will be automatically placed until the individual submits the GLACIER documents to the NRA Tax Group.
- Faculty Universal Expense Form
*Paper clips please - thank you!