Forms for Current Students and Faculty

You may submit forms by email, mail or fax. If you are a visitor, the Student & Visitor Reimbursement Form and a W-9 are required.

  • Student & Visitor Reimbursement Form *Be sure to include your current address to avoid errors in mailed payments.
  • W-9 *A new W-9 is required if you have not been REIMBURSED (this is different from being paid) in the last 6 months.
  • I-9 The link takes you to the most current I-9 info; downloadable from their homepage.
  • W-4 Employee Withholding Form
  • Foreign Individual Vendor Request Form
    Foreign individuals should submit this form instead of a W-9. After submitting this form, individuals will also need to complete the GLACIER program (an online Self-Service tool to determine U.S. residency status) and submit required documents to the NRA Tax Group office. The individual will receive an email from support@online-tax.netproviding information on how to log into the GLACIER program.  A hold will be automatically placed until the individual submits the GLACIER documents to the NRA Tax Group.
  • Faculty Universal Expense Form

*Paper clips please - thank you!